Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (OLLH) is a hospital owned by the Missionary Sisters Servants of the Holy Spirit (SSpS). It started in 1948 with a 50-bed capacity which increased to 160 in 1960. In 1975, the hospital’s capacity rose to 200 beds. At present, OLLH is considered a tertiary hospital with 184 patient beds and 32 nursery beds.
OLLH has weathered the test of time. It has stood witness to over half a century of change. One of the major changes happened on November 1, 2010, when the Missionary Sisters entrusted the operations and management of the hospital via a 20-year long term lease agreement with East Manila Hospital Managers Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Metro Pacific Hospital Holdings Inc., now the largest private hospital operator in the country.
The hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of people for over 70 years with the new management anchored on strong values foundation of SSpS. OLLH envisions a future of being one of the best healthcare institutions with better facilities, updated training methods and programs, and competent hospital and medical staff who are known experts in their respective fields.
To answer the needs of the community and the growing demand of patients seeking medical help, expansion programs and improvement of physical facilities are continuously undertaken to address these. Driven by a passion to serve humanity, OLLH vows to continue its commitment to effectively deliver Christ-centered quality healthcare and holistic healing.